||Awesome Veteran Tricks for Saving Money and Increasing Garage Sale Picker ProfitsOK, so here are some unique tricks that we have used over the last 12 years of yard sale shopping and garage sale picking for profit, in order to get the lowest possible price on used items at yard sales:
- There are several pages and posts on our sister site Eric Michael Books Blog that you should check out before you leave this site today.
- Must-See pages for the garage sale picker (from the site map):
- Flipping Garage Sale Finds: Overview
- Garage Sale Blog – Provides all of the freshest trending pages on GSA
- Garage Sale Talk Forum – Learn from other garage sale pickers, and help others with your own yard sale tips. Network with other garage sale fans.
- How to Sell on Amazon / eBay / Etsy – 3 different pages, each with tips for selling used items online and maximizing profits.
- Eric Michael Books – Discussion and reviews for each book in the Almost Free Money series, with ordering links (Cost: only $3-5 for Kindle, proceeds go towards Garage Sale Academy research and development)
- Selling Used Media: Overview with links to selling books, CDs, DVDs, and Video Games. Used Media is probably the easiest money in the ‘flipping used items’ genre.
- Free Gold at Garage Sales: This is unique to this site and found nowhere else. Teaches a yard sale picker how to find free items to sell at many different garage sales and yard sales.
- Garage Sale Shopping Bargains: Has some good information on garage sale negotiation
- Top 10 Money Making Garage Sale Items
- Scrap Metal: MAKE SURE YOU VISIT THIS PAGE. This is a very underrated source of FREE money, and you can find $20-50 scrap material items at many garage sales, once you know what to look for.
History Channel’s American Pickers, Episode 1
We Love American Pickers!
I Often Wonder How Much They Actually Earn on Their Picks, It is still a Fun Show to Watch
Fast Cash: Flipping Used Items is only $3 on Kindle!
Earn an excellent supplementary income by selling used items from garage sales, yard sales, and thrift shops.